Bromo Ijen Tour Transport has duration 3 days 2 nights. Here, the transport will drive you to spend your holiday around East Java Indonesia specially visit Mt Bromo and Kawah Ijen. The private transport is not sharing transport to many tourists who come to Bromo and Ijen in big group but it is special transport which you booked only for you.
Here is tour itinerary planning:
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – HOTEL BROMO
- Our driver will pick you up in your arrival such as in your hotel or Surabaya airport then drive you to Bromo for about 4 hours remaining. After that you stay 1 night in your hotel.
DAY 2: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOTEL BROMO
- At 03.00 AM, start to visit view point for about 45 minutes driving by jeep 4WD to enjoy Bromo Sunrise around 05.20 o’clock.
- At 06.20 AM, go to Bromo Crater to see large active volcano and enjoy Bromo Caldera.
- At 08.00 AM, come back to hotel for having breakfast and relax a minute.
- At 10.00 AM, check out hotel then drive you to ijen hotel for about 6 hours remaining while stopping on the way to have lunch in local restaurant.
- At 05.00 PM, arrive in your hotel then rest 1 night.
DAY 3: IJEN TREKKING TOUR – SURABAYA AIRPORT
- At 00.30 AM, check out hotel and start visiting Kawah Ijen for about 1,5 hours from the hotel.
- At 02.00 AM after arriving at parking lot, start trekking to the top of Kawah Ijen for about 2 hours or 3 KM trekking normally.
- At 04.00 AM, if still possible to go down to enjoy Blue Flame phenomenon, you can come down to the bottom of Kawah Ijen for about 30 minutes normally. Enjoy blue flame then come up to the top of Kawah Ijen.
- At 07.00 AM, come back to parking lot for about 2 hours then have breakfast at local shop or small warung.
- At 09.00 AM, drive to Surabaya Airport for about 7 hours remaining while stopping on the way at local restaurant to have lunch.
- Jeep 4WD
- Private transport
- Mineral water and petrol
- Parking fee and high way
- Entrance ticket
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expanse
- Travel insurance
For more information and reservation, CONTACT US here!